Dear and beloved friends, I greet you al Help is needed!

Dear and beloved friends, I greet you all!

I want to congratulate everyone on the new year 2024! Hooray!

1. I built a Reno-Warrior deck on Brann. Cool deck.
  2. This is an excellent combination in the Hearthstone game and especially for those who have been playing since March 11, 2014.
  3. Plunge a little into the past and remember Brann on battle cries and Reno from free mode.
  4. I didn’t think that it was in the standard that the Hearthstone developers would add Reno to the general card section and now we can all create decks of any 11 classes.
  5. Indeed, this is wonderful and thanks to the developers that they were able to do this and add both Brann and Reno into one deck, this is an incredible and wonderful combination, in which there is a lot of humor, laughter and good mood.
  6. Yes, I have this question for those who play Hearthstone in Standard on the Reno-Warrior deck under Brann.
  7. What deck builds do you use? If possible, please indicate your deck code in the comments.
  8. Here is my code for the Reno Warrior under Brann deck.

Horde

Class: Warrior

Format: Standard

Year of the Wolf

#1x (1) Pilot Sir Finlay
#1x (2) Astalor Blood Oath
#1x (2) Audio amplifier
#1x (2) Shield Block
#1x (2) Bladestorm
#1x (2) Greedy partner
#1x (2) Stoneskin Armor
#1x (2) Kobold Miner
#1x (2) Stun
#1x (2) Stone Needle Totem
#1x (3) Asvedon Great Shield
#1x (3) From the Depths
#1x (3) Steam Guardian
#1x (3) Power metal girl
#1x (3) Gatekeeper with Lantern
#1x (3) Roaring Flames
#1x (3) Reinforced Plate
#1x (4) Ignis Eternal Flame
#1x (4) Repeated shocks
#1x (4) Blazing Magmood
#1x (4) School Teacher
#1x (5) Disinfection
#1x (5) Brawl
#1x (5) Tunneler
#1x (6) Trial by Fire
#1x (6) Miner Brann
#1x (7) Badlands Brawler
#1x (7) Hybrid Orchestra
#1x (8) Boom Boss To’grun
#1x (8) The Lone Ranger Reno

AAECAePjAx6IoATlsASMtwSWtwTvzgSO1ASQ1ATMkgXipAWtwwWvwwXGxwW0+AWX+wWh+wWk+wXYgQaFggaQgwbKgwbQgwaSjgbCkQaLlAb3lwaangacngafngavqAbQsAYAAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

1. Yes, my dear and beloved friends, and now I would like to know what deck YOU have assembled? How did your Renault Warrior near Brann turn out?
  2. Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Sincerely, Your Pelosi!!!
1 Like