Dead game or is it just me?

Need some insight here. Very literally 85% plus of my matched games are with bots.

This is in casual and ranked. Times vary.

I’m really seeing anyone human.

What is really going on?

2 Likes

Yes. Not event dying, we should bury.

Player numbers are up (or so I keep hearing), yet so many people say they only get bots (and not just the blizzard ones). Something isn’t adding up, it’s almost as if the player numbers are only up because they count player bots.

i played dead games before and HS is nothing like those

the dead games played had 10-20 queues

6 months or more without new content
the devs dissapear from twitter and reddit and no more news are released for months…

the bots they ban in waves ? riiiiiiiiiiight …( the sdv DK bots disapeared weeks ago )

1 Like

How do you know your playing againsts bots? I see a lot of ppl complaining about this these days…

1 Like

The game is in a pitiful state, everyone notices that there is an AI that manages everything by maneuvering even the rng, there are signs of design incompetence everywhere such as the infinite animations that prevent you from completing the moves you want in the turn in course, obviously the community is full of users who love blizzard so much that even in the face of these sensational things they still drop millions of dollars with each expansion, patience is humanity that works like this in every area …

1 Like

If you go to your friends list you can see who you are currently going against or just played. If nothing shows up, thats a bot. I check almost every game and I get about 1 bot per every 2 to 3 games in standard. In wild I barely see any bots.

1 Like

Just popped in to check on HS forums to see what’s new. Any updates. New features or something. But i haven’t played HS in over a month now. Got Ever Leagion and RAID: Shadow Legends. Sounds to me like same problems with 0 solutions so real players just don’t wanna play. Sincerely sorry to hear about the bots tho

It’s so nuts now. They just run Odd Warrior and armor up 4 every turn. Roping 90 seconds just to drag out the match and get concede wins based off boredom.

1 Like