Darkmoon rabbit

10 mana
1/1
(neutralBEAST)
rush, poisonous
Cleave

10 mana 1/1 i am so happy to see you!

10 Likes

1 step closer to a meme Rabbit themed deck?

6 Likes

Demon Hunter plays a Nethrandamus after getting it up to 2 10 mana minions and gets 2 1/1 Rabbits. I can see the videos now. :rofl:

8 Likes

and then clears a board of giants

2 Likes

Fact is, if the opponent has a wide board, getting two rush/poison/cleave minions would not be crushingly bad (but still a crickets moment).

6 Likes

Between this card and the rotating guy, I am really hoping we see more stuff like this where placement matters.

2 Likes

Pretty good clear with the animal companion card or whatever its called that druids use.

Pretty good clear with the animal companion card or whatever its called that druids use.

Except that guardian animals only summons beasts that cost 5 mana or less, so it won’t work on the bunny.

3 Likes

Looks like animals druid is back :wink:
Just kidding.
But I am glad that I have kept most druid cards now.

1 Like

Feel free to Ignore me then lol

if wonder if rez priests will use him

Reminds me of the vicious beast that guards the cave in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

4 Likes

Druid together with guardian animals, and the rabbit will be a combo with the dinosaur mission equal to (0) mana.

And they took away most of the silence in the game…
The rabbit might be a pain.

Nowdays, to play evolve shaman in the most effective way you may want to evolve 1 drops in 2 drops rather than 5 drops into 10 drops with mutliple cards.

Maybe it is time to remove 10 mana spells from “spiteful summoner” decks? :joy:

Druid- Kiri Chosen of Elune

Solar Eclipse- cast your spells twice.

Letter of the Strongest Law x2 + Guardian of the Omu Forest + Mor Archivist= Rabbit 13/13

1/5 will never see play.

Never is a long time.

it is an outrageously expensive semi-board clear, but I do wonder if there is just enough here for the rabbit to find a fit. Not every deck can just run a Twisting Nether, and this is a one sided effect.

Druid seems like the obvious fit, they don’t have great ways to deal with big minions, and 10 manna for a druid is like turn 6.

The big IF, if N’Zoth can see play, getting a Rabbit back from your rez effect + whatever else, seems like a big swing.

10 mana kill three things is horribly bad. This thing is never a threat on the board. Compare to spells and its not even a good board clear. Card is complete trash. Should cost 8 or even 7 maybe.

I’m with urza, the card is laughably bad.