Darkmoon rabbit

A 10 mana 1/1.
I would never put it in my deck but as a free generate it be awesome.
It still kills 3 minions for 10mana

10 mana needs to have a huge impact. kill 3 things or 2 if taunt is not huge impact.

You mean like having a 5% chance to end the game with unlimited Pyroblasts?

now no one tell hunter this card exist epically wild hand buff hunters

On first glance the card is terrible, but then I remember about meat wagon. Of coarse maybe you will draw the rabbit first, maybe your meat wagon will die when you don’t want it to. So it probably is a bad combination but then maybe…

Also steward of the darkshire could give it divine shield, also don’t think you’d run it just for that.

You would still need to buff Meat Wagon: unbuffed it only summons 0 ATK. Too much effort.

so basically, always put your taunt at the very sides of the board so this thing only his 2 things max. If either has divine shield, this thing hits at most 1.

This thing will not be in any standard deck as a starting card aside from maybe some meme shenanigans with Oakheart…but even then, this is bad.

This, I am willing to bet, was put in as a filler card for a 10 mana slot so people would low roll stats for removal. King Phaoris, etc as an example.

1 Like

From phaoris its a great hit though. Its exactly what you want. Make a huge board and clear theirs

3 Likes

It’s effectively a 10 Mana kill 3 minions sometimes limited by positioning. Considering we have stuff like reno or plague of death or the like. It’s a pretty bad clear unless you cheated it out. Even then, you usually want to cheat out proactive cards, not reactive.

3 Likes

It will. It’s the meme card of the expansion:P

True, but consider you’re playing Phaoris when your opponent has no board…now the rabbit kinda sucks.

So if you’re doing that 50% of the time then the rabbit is a bad hit 50% of the time. Obviously really good hit when your opponent has a big board. But what if your opponent has a really small board like 3 lackeys? Then the rabbit sucks.

So it’s really not fair to saying hitting this thing through Phaoris is a great hit. It’s only a great hit IF xyz, whearas Deathwing is a great hit no matter what. So, it does muddy up the water a bit for Phaoris.

Deathwing is not a great hit everytime. If opponent has lethal you want rabbit. Rabbit from phaoris is great. You probably behind when you play it. How often is opponent having empty board on turn 9-10? Rabbit as 10 drop is garbage but rabbit from phaoris is kinda the nuts

Finally unpacked one of these guys, and in the outrageously large sample size of 3 whole games of hearthstone, it has been surprisingly ok.

a. Nobody expects it.
b. it Corrupts everything.
c. On top of all the Warlock removal, killing 2-3 minions and not hitting your side of the board is enough while something like Twisting Nether is overkill.
d. it does have a couple Achievements attached to it.

Great card? no. Meme potential? absolutely.