Dalaran Heist Completion

After the update the completion icons for heroes, hero powers and decks are marked all the same for all 4 chapters.
Disappearing from some chapters that i have actually finished and appearing for classes i have never finished that chapter.
What happened?

2 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I had been planning all day to come home and continue progress on the Dalaran Heist runs, but I have no idea which classes I have and have not beaten each with. Very frustrating. Not to mention I couldn’t tell which boss was next in the run because the face plate for each boss was the first boss of each run. Weird. I might have to say no to hearthstone for the night until they get these fixed.

1 Like

same here i was like what the hell i was enyoying to complite them all and som was iretating (sorry for my english) to see this make me sad

1 Like

Same here. Any way to fix it? I want to complete all the different heroes on each level. It shows I have completed levels that I haven’t even started.

1 Like

This happened to me as well. Now I am unsure which classes I haven’t completed. Has Blizzard replied about this issue?

1 Like

Thanks for your reports! We’re aware of the same hero showing up for all the chapters. At the moment, we don’t have much information available to share and update on or an ETA on when this may be fixed, but we know this is an issue that occurred after the recent patch.

1 Like

well… =( thanks!
I share the same feelings as GustavSol. Also, about the issue of not showing the next boss in the run but always showing the first boss, i have encountered it before the patch, so it may be older.

For me it says the first 3 “heroes” have completed all the chapters even if I haven’t played that chapter with that hero yet. And if I complet it with another hero, it doesn’t show the crown.

Yeah, i thought it was a random bug, when I completed 2nd chapter with druid. Then i completed it a 2nd time, and still no crown… Thanks blizzard, i really wanted to pay you 20Eur for giving me an adventure i can’t complete! Awesome! Would you please take my 50Eur extra for 20 DIGITAL packs extra and fudge me over again? Would really appriciate it! Got too much money for what you’re charging.

1 Like

Yep I thought I messed up somehow and beat a second run only to realize that I didn’t get a crown :’( well guess I won’t be playing it anymore until they fix it

ya, ya, prre

same here

I just finished chapter 5 with the new warlock and it doesn’t show I beat it, but it shows I beat it with characters I did not.

Hey all,

Just replying to close this thread out. These are all graphical bugs, not technical issues. Technical issues are more akin to “I am disconnecting” or “The game is crashing.” You’ll want to report this sort of issue on the bug report forum instead.