Dalaran Heist - Can't start chapter 2

I finished chapter 1, and when I tried to start chapter 2 with shaman I’ve got an error saying try again later, and now I can’t go back, and I’m stucked in the deck’s screen, saying Challenge 1/0. This happens in PC and in Android.
Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance. (Have an image in Imgur but can’t post the link, image id=qUvR9Pg)

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue on PC

Same issue, can’t play chapter 2. Thanks Blizz for the non-functional payed content.

Instead of blaming blizzard how about you try troubleshooting. If it’s too hard ask your parents or friends or other family member you’re living with. The most likely cause is due to your computer or thiers computer side.

This sounds like an issue alright. Lets try verifying game files if clean follow these steps:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/227207 < Blizzard twitter in here

Here’s the whole list for you or many of you to look through. Remember even though it may seem unlikely the cause try it anyway to be the safe side. Computers problems are funny in that way. It’s a trial and error process.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/search?q=troubleshooting&amp;g=hearthstone&amp;page=2

Wow, Wise, that was amazingly condescending and douchey. Ran through the troubleshooting. No luck.

I’m going to go back to blaming Blizzard, alongside all these people.

1 Like

Same here but with heroic on chapter 1. Funny how I can still play normal mode heist.

Same :frowning: Tried both Win and Android.

Same issue here as well :slightly_frowning_face:

Naming calling is against tos your attitude needs work. I highly doubt you went through all those pages with basic and advanced computer troubleshooter with in one day.

you are not helpful @Wise at all (and your behavior totally goes against your name). People have a problem here, if you want to troll, go to general discussions.

@TealQuest

That’s your opinion. To call someone a troll without proof is a troll themselves this is know as advert attention. To label a person a troll without proof is highly against tos. So, you can say your opinion but to personal attack me all because you disagree with me is uncalled for.

Me not being helpful? Me who provide troubleshooting help for a player who is wanting help with a technical problem is not helping? OP didn’t even try them all OP just ignored them just to chew me out. If listing troubleshooting links made by blizzard support isn’t helpful then what is?

I do believe you didn’t read what I put here just comment.

I guess you can’t read as well. PEOPLE HERE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH A Fing PRODUCT NOT Fing WORKING.

Go troll in troll lands - general discussions. That’s where you belong with your picky posts. Troubleshoot your brain mron.