Curious question

I mean I do play BG’s but I cannot wrap my head around how this dude at tier 3 end of turn 5 had a chargla on the board.

https://ibb.co/wBcVdmT

No one left so he didn’t pick any minions from another warband, the only possibility was to find the buddy at tier 3 get the dragon from Thorim and probably scale a tripple from tier 4, but that takes time and we were barely reaching t4. As you can see he has the goldenizer and he didn’t have the dragon on the board when I fought him… So I am in a dilema

It doesn’t matter what they have on board, they may sell them.

what ?20 milion chars.

1 Like

They may *have sold them.

Sold what ? If someone sells a chargla how does the cat get it ? The player needs to die for the cat to get it.

I don’t see Charlga on the screenshot, or any other proof they actually had it. Perhaps you misremember.

It was not a misremember, and I didn’t print it because I was trying to deduce how the hell did he had it, and of course before I could have another shot at playing against him I lost and yea. There is literally no trinket that could give him chargla there was no hero that left who could have somehow had it, technically I do not know were he got it.

Hence the curious question, based on the heroes in the game how could have he got it with that trinket that he had, since he didn’t have the evolve to a tier higher trinket spellcraft.

I see people with impossible-seeming builds all the time, and I can only assume there’s some sort of exploit or crazy strategy to get there.

The coins never add up. It doesn’t make sense, but I don’t believe there’s any way to actually cheat the game, so it makes me assume I’m missing some hidden insta-win strategy.

This is why the curious question, like how the hell, I am sure is not a bug or something but I need to understand the interaction