Crashes ruining my experience

I’ve been playing the game less and less recently due to the constant and consistent amount of crashes that I get when I play. I have put what I would consider a large chunk of money into this game and I can’t even play it because it crashes so often. I will be mid-turn, looking through my collections, just generally browsing my application and it will crash. Now I am on mobile, I have an Android and I have done all of the recommended troubleshooting actions to fix this problem. Two or three times now in fact. And what’s worse is I can’t get anybody to assist me. Can someone please help me.

Same here, right now with 3 quest but not interest for playing because too many bugs and crashes

1 Like

The problem is, they WON’T help you. They’ve known about this issue for weeks, it’s affecting every mobile player, specifically Android users. I’ve seen some people speculate that the bugs and issues are tied to the special event. Certain HOF cards were reintroduced into standard, and Arena got dual classes among other features.

Personally, I speculate that the reconnect system for Android broke when the devs brought these special features in. By the time they identified the problem, it was too late, and would probably have required an entire rollback of Hearthstone to before the event started. Which would be exactly why they’ve let this go on for so long without a hotfix.

So far, all the complaints about the issue are being funneled into this megathread here:

I’m equally as mad about the lack of transparency about the cause of the issue, as I am of the devs lack of input about the matter. They leave it up to people that don’t even work on the game, and either haven’t given a green light to be privy to that information. OR they are reluctant to release any information for what I can only assume is “saving face.” The latter being completely befuddling.