Cooperation with you :))

Hello :slight_smile: I’m a full time streamer of this great card game that I’ve been playing since the classics and I’d like to follow up on some form of collaboration. I would like to connect with someone and get advice on what to do and how to proceed :slight_smile: The truth is that not only hearthstone, but also wow etc. in general are things that will accompany me throughout my life. I’ve never really played anything else and I don’t want to. It would mean a lot to me if I could somehow participate and create for and with blizzard. I will be glad for any answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, don’t sell yourself to this company. The price you pay isn’t worth it. Stay independent and keep your integrity.

1 Like

I wouldn’t describe becoming a paid collaborator as selling yourself. What price are you referring to when you say “the price you pay isn’t worth it?” In what way do hearthstone collaborators lose integrity? I am guessing you don’t have an answer.

A good number of people don’t these days. I often wonder how people who sell out find the cah payout worth their integrity, which leads to:

One’s integrity, personal sense of ethics, control over your stream/print/releases, and even your sense of self (or your soul, if you believe in one). Having to compromise your principles because telling the truth means losing access (because access for favorable reviews across all platforms has been a thing for some time now).

Streamers have talked about the types of reviews and things they are allowed to say and not say when they go “official” with the company. I’d link videos, but the last time someone linked a video that described how things worked with the company, the usual suspects flagged (an abuse of the report system that the mods allowed because reasons).

And you guessed wrong.