Constant issues with connection (3G hotspot)

Hi, I’m having issues with playing the game using a relatively old phone as a router with an unlimited data plan. All the other games work as normal with decent ping 40-70, depending on the game and I have no issues playing them. I haven’t experienced a single disconnect while playing games on steam. The connection is stable as I described but what happens with hearthstone is it instantly crashes at launch most of the time and barely let’s me play on the hotspot. Approximately 1 in 10 restarts lets me play a match after which it gives me the message I’ve been disconnected and the game has been recorded while I had no reconnecting message or issues during the match. It happens both on my phone and my laptop. As soon as I switch to my limited mobile data plan on my main phone it works as normal. This issue prevents me from playing the game on my laptop as I prefer a bigger screen and my limited data plan is for emergencies only, when the unlimited one has no signal/service. I know the issue is not in the unlimited data plan service, as I’ve played the game on it for a long time. The issue could be the old phone, but that doesn’t explain how I can play all the other games with no issues. It’s quite an inconvenience. Please help.

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Game completed and recorded”