Constant crash during games

Like the title says, I can’t get through 2 games without it crashing at least once. It’s so frustrating because by the time I’m able to relaunch the game (which is immediately, it just takes so long to re boot the game) my turn is already over and therefore the game. It’s so frustrating and it’s been like this since the patch…wtf blizzard. Can a multi million dollar company not hot fix this when so many others are having this exact same thing???

1 Like

Are you on an iOS device?

Yes and I’ve put a new post on the iOS form. Unfortunately this has gone on too long for me so I’m just quitting the game. Problem solved

We’re providing updates on this thread here. To keep things focused on one thread, please post on the primary thread. It’s a frustrating issue to run into, and understandably so for those who play on iOS as their primary device. We will provide updates when available, but please keep this centralized to the main thread we are continuing to monitor.

We have reached out to the Hearthstone and waiting for an update. Any new information will be provided there. Apologies for the frustration this has cause. Thank you for your patience and understanding!