Connect & Reconnect 5/24/23

Really bad connect and reconnect. Lost matches because of bad connection and kicked from games. All other devices and programs working great in home and internet connection is strong. Hearthstone has been working fine all week. Today was unplayable.

1 Like

exact same problem disconnect connect fix this problem soon it’s a real shame if one decides to leave game that’s all

1 Like

Non-stop disconnect/reconnect since yesterday May 28th— happens in Ranked, Battlegrounds, Tavern and Casual. My connection is monitored 100MB up/down with no issues, other games work perfect. Same behavior on PC and iPhone.

I’ve lost numerous paid Brawlisium, Battlegrounds and Ranked games as a result and this clear issue of Hearthstone servers is not even acknowledged.

Perhaps others like me that have paid ~$500/year for 8+ years to play are just quietly uninstalling rather than try to get resolution…

1 Like

Same issue here.
Really frustrating - crashing just at the end or in the middle of a ranked match.
It happen at least 1 game on 3.
Wifi stable and high speed, deleted cash of the app and reinstall few time already.

1 Like

There’s a hack/exploit in CoD that players are buying to use your player ID to force DC you and kick you out of games, and lock you out of the game entirely.

Having a VPN doesn’t help, and it’s spread across all their CoD games. The company hasn’t done anything to fix it and the issue has only gotten worse.

Since actiblizz uses a similar player ID feature in hearthstone, it stands to reason someone figured out a similar exploit here and has been using it. The timeline for these issues seems to be similar (the rise in forced DCs and losses in matches rising significantly here corresponding to the CoD exploit).

One more reason real ID was a mistake, and why they really need to work on beefing up their security, infrastructure, and taking action against cheaters, hackers, and those who lock people out of game.

just experienced the worst case of connect then disconnect. Was winning against a DK and then this !@#$ happens.

Here is what I saw upon closing and then reopening the game after my issue.
https:// iDOTimgurDOTcom/deRH9DPDOTpng

make sure to remove the DOT and replace with an actual .

strange how you can’t post a link but the post preview seems to think otherwise.

1 Like

Can’t invite friend to play battlegrounds after latest update?
Anyone know what’s going on

has ther been no fix for this yet ? ive been having this problem for a long time but only on pc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.