Concern about new time based xp

In regular basis i use to play HS like 1 - 3 hours every 2 days and my experience on rankeds this night was progressively being awfull.
At start i didn’t notice till my 4th game of the night.
I was playing standar ranked on US server, until i get match against this “Obsolete” guy(literally his name in game) the guy play a priest deck with only healing cards, but thats not the part that botter me, this dude rope every turn since the start till the end idk if he was just tryng to be “funny” or just stretch the game to max for the new xp system.
I never make a post in forums at all but sadly there is no way to report a player in game.
Just hope this dont happen to you guys.

I agree, these kinds of players are the worse, I’ve had a few like that. Priests are the worst at this, especially big priests. I’ve seen players start roping to be a sore loser as well. Then concede right at the start of your next turn. Little kids who don’t know the meaning of the term sportsmanship.

1 Like

The sudden uptick in people running out the clock is both predictable and ridiculous. The game just isn’t fun a third of the time now. There NEEDS to be an XP COST for people who repeatedly run out the clock (time unrelated to actions).

1 Like

They need to add 2 minutes per roped out turn before that player can play their next game. That way the abusers might think twice before roping out. And those having to take the time might as well wipe good before before their next game! :laughing:.

1 Like