Complete Trial by Felfire Chapter 1 - Quest

(Android) I can’t complete the quest, because I already completed the first chapter, before this quest was shown. I restarted the game, but nothing happend.

Edit: They are on it. I got a notification on my Android after I logged in that they know about the issue and they try to fix it.

156 Likes

im having the same issue

1 Like

Same issue here on PC

5 Likes

Same issue. I didnt reboot HS prior to starting adventure. Tried re-completing final boss of chapter 1 to trigger quest credit, but still did not complete quest.

3 Likes

The same for me with the PC version. Quest unlock after that I finished the first chapter. Impossible obtain the quest.

Im having the same issue

Same trouble with mobile quest

I did that after reboot, but it also didn’t work.

Same here on pc, completed the first chapter before the quest unlocked and now it’s stuck

same here on pc i have completed it but doesn t work

on PC, unfortunately facing the same problem :frowning:

same problem on PC…

Same problem here , PC

same problem… hopefully they will fix it soon

5 Likes

Same problem for Pc nothing seems to fix it

Im having the same issue. PC and Android

I have the same problem, finished 1st chapter before the quest come

(pc) i also just got the quest but i already played chapter 1 before i got so i cant finish it blizz vvhy you make mistake let the chapter come out sooner dan the quest its self comes later

4 Likes

Sane issue on pc… so should I keep playing?

Like many other. Played and finished chapter 1, went to gym, came back from gym about 1.5 hours from finishing the chapter. Quest comes up but can’t finish it despite replaying chapter 1.

Playing on my PC

2 Likes