Compensation for Certain Cards from Classic Packs

You should try to log a ticket with Blizz. They should honor what they say publicly.

2 Likes

Tks blizz. Was wondering where that random 1200 dust was coming from.

+1000
As someone who has an age and can afford to spend just b/c I love this game and want to support it, I can’t help but feel disappointed about their approach to ‘fix’ the issue. I really wanted to get the missing legendaries to complete my classic collection.

3 Likes

Just want to chime in and say “thanks” to Blizzard for sticking with this one. I was disappointed after saving up my classic packs for the big event, and the first one I opened had golden “Gift of the Wild” in it. Found this thread, and felt better, but then I was unpleasantly surprised to get a 40 dust refund instead of 400. But today I logged in and the remaining 360 dust came through. Glad to see you guys doing right by us and making sure we got what we were expecting. Thank you!

Why cant you post that you have UPDATED THE OP when you do so?

Takes 2 seconds to do. We shouldnt have to re-read the OP to find that updates to it have been made.

1 Like

Thank you, Kerfluffle for fixing it quickly. I just got the missing part of the refund.

Cenarius is also usable in Classic

1 Like

Still haven’t recieved any compensation after getting Natalie Seline from the golden bundle.

1 Like

Does it mean 400 dust in the first round was all of my compensation?? No fix for legendaries NOT in the packs?? Come on Blizz!!
Can we pls have a detailed explanation of the calculation? B/c if 400 also covered whitemane, really, I don’t see the math. I got more than 3 non legacy cards in the 1st 5 packs I opened for sure.
Blizz pls!!!

1 Like

Henjam describes it exactly:

Legacy cards should not have been included in pack/bundle loot table, but were.
HoF cards should have been included in pack/bundle loot table, but were not.

As a F2P problem I didn’t save up Classic Packs, but had I done so, I would feel disappointed now.

I got +40 and +360 dust on my ASIA account, but nothing on my EU or USA account. Must be because of a golden Pyroblast? But I already dusted that myself. I got none of the other cards reported here in that time window, so I’m really confused as to the source of the dust.

Seems like something went really wrong here in terms of compensation. I’m also pissed off I could have gotten +1600 dust for the old Ysera, but didn’t know.

1 Like

Go dust her now if you want. Just select wild collection instead of classic

1 Like

Oh thanks I can still dust Ysera for +1600, nice!

Got the dust! They checked for me.

Still no dust refund for the legendary that was given for buying the bundle. That golden Brightwing I got is absolutely useless in the classic mode

1 Like

So, I wonder if I was the only one who was offered a “Golden Mega Classic” bundle for $39.99 in the in-game shop?

Talk about a slap in the face.

Literally the only reason I’m not buying it is because Blizz has not even acknowledged this HoF bug, lol.

2 Likes

Absolutely. It really feels like a joke… and no, I don’t feel like buying this.

1 Like

it’s literally a “buy this bundle to get the HoF cards you missed in the previous bundle. Higher the price, but now bug free! (maybe)”

1 Like

it’s not bug free, i bought it and in that mega bundle come cards that aren’t from classic.

1 Like

YOU KNOW WHAT IM HERE TO POST ABOUT HOW I DONT THINK I WANT TO PLAY HS ANYMORE. THIS LAST UPDATE WITH THE ADDITION OF CLASSIC FORMAT HAS; CAUSED CARDS TO DISSAPPEAR, RANDOM DUST REMOVAL AND HANDOUTS, DISENCHANTMENT OF CLASSIC FORMAT CARDS THAT I HAD DUE TO THEM BEING DOUBLE DISPLAYED IN THE WILD COLLECTION MANAGER. IVE SPENT SO MUCH DAMN MONEY ON THIS GAME AND NOQW WITH 20.0 PATCH OR WHATEVER IT IS, I FEEL COMPLETELY BURNED BY BLIZZARD. WENT TO GO BUILD CLASSIC DECK AND OF COURSE THE "THOUGHT TO BE EXTRA CARDS, DUE TO NEW FORMAT AND “CORE/ LEGACY EDITION BEING ADDED” YOUR COLLECTION MANAGER IS A HUNK OF WASTE. i RTEALLY WANT TO STOP PLAYING.

1 Like

yay! finally got my dust