Collection Manager Search. "Missing" is broke

First world problem here. Is there a way to view cards that I don’t have any copies of. If I use “missing” or “owned:0-1”. I will see still see cards in the list that I have 2 copies of. (1 Gold, 1 Normal)

I want to be able to see cards in my collection that I have no copies of regardless if it Diamond, Gold, Signature or Normal. I want to see cards that I truly own zero copies of.

1 Like

Why are you putting “owned:0-1”? I just tried “owned:0” and it seems like it does exactly what you want.

Not sure how you got owned:0 to work. It does not work for me. I know I am missing cards. I am missing crowd surfer for instance. When I type it into the search I get “You don’t have this card” at the bottom of the manager it says “check it out in crafting”. When I type owned:0 nothing comes up.

1 Like

“missing” works for me on PC. i dunno why it doesn’t work for you, maybe a phone bug?

Oh you also have to hit the “Crafting” button.

1 Like

That did get Owned:0 to “work”, however I still am seeing cards I own. Technically it’s not wrong I do own 0 copies of normal “wisp”. However, I have 2 copies of gold “wisp” so I would NOT want to see that card. Whenever they split the the manager into “Normal” and “Premium” this broke. Sucks to suck I guess.