Collection manager crashing

Standard game mode is now basically unplayable for me now. It crashes 100% of the time I try to search, and randomly upon turning collection pages. Since the deck builder doesn’t save partially filled decks it means I can’t even build a deck now. I’ve been with hearthstone since day 1. This is the worst I have ever seen a patch affect things…. So frustrating.

Having the exact same problem, are you using ios by any chance?

Blizzard: the longer this goes on, the less often I bother trying. Soon enough, I won’t bother at all.

Yes it is on ios. This last update seemed to help I’m only crashing about 70-80% of the time now… you know just about long enough to make you have hope you can build a deck.

Same here. I can’t make a new deck. Half the time I crash in a game. I have deleted, reinstalled, and rebooted so many times I can’t count. I am in ios with a 6th generation ipad. My iphone is older and doesn’t do all this crazy. Please fix Blizzard. I would rather play than have all the overdone uneccessary grahpics if that will allow me to play.

Have you been using the same computer since day 1 as well?

I’ve used the Same iPad for a long while, but this is the only time with issues. It also only got bad after last set update. Others also for some time have complained about iOS issues. After playing since launch I may now have to move on. I don’t want to, I’ve dropped lots of money on this game, almost every set…

I am using ipad also. Have done every possible “fix” to no avail. I am literally stuck with the decks I have.

As of today the issue seems to be gone.