Closed Screen. Reason: HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues

Even after trying 10, 20, 50 times, the game never goes beyond the Loading Screen, but after a few seconds the Closed Screen appears with a message on top right saying HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=1 or HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=0
I tried cleaning the cache and changing my I.P. address already.
I have read that there’s a thread about this and some players are having the same issues these last days.

2 Likes

I have the same issue here. It’s annoying, I spend ~1h triying play everytime.

Same for me.
The solution here made no difference (https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/hs-timed-out-error/3029/3)

Having multiple issues but this is among them. also missing basic cards that are the beginner cards that now keeps me from using my decks when I do actually manage to get into the game to play…if i get in.

It’s obvious solutions/troubleshooting are not working as I’ve tried a number of them already and still having issues.

As far as I’m aware for myself at least. I wasn’t having any issues until the release of dragons into the battlegrounds, afterwards it’s been crashes, disconnects, or unable to even get into hearthstone altogether.

i am having the same problem I have done all I can try from reading all that got posted to help fix it and not any of it is working for me . so I am hopping there is some thing that will fix it … thanks

I am having the same problem . I am hopping there is a way to fix it , I have tryied all that got posted to fix it and it doesn’t work . hasn’t fix the problem

Apparently all technicians are in their homes.

Same here. Had the issue 1 month ago which lasted 3 weeks. Now after a game of arena it starts again. Not sure if this helps. Was fine last night :slight_smile:

Is someone there? I still can’t play… Two week with the same issue!

Same issue here with mobile Iphone7Plus, IOS 13.4. Happening since two weeks ago.

happen to me as well. please help