Climbing ranked in wild is rigged

So literally have lost 4 matches due to being zerged, and so I go back to my treant zerg deck and then I get a mage opponent /facepalm.

Can’t get to silver 1 even with luck like this. Been bobbling back and forth between silver 2 and 4 for 5 days now.

Wild has a very high Powerlevel and to me it feels like most players are veterans.
This means that if you really want to climb play meta or get out.

Youre complain is very unspecific according to Matchmking.
It might be you just want to rant, if you want to improve though you will have to change your behaviour/way of thinking.

Trust me, if you know what you are doing and know your deck you wont ever get stuck in silver.
You might be unlucky but problems in silver always are a player-issue. At least to some degree

If you can’t beat them, join them.

The game is rigged. 20 cahrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss

The lower ranks in Wild is nothing but bots and loser aggro troll crap.

Wild can be fun and more homebrew tolerant. But if play stuff with a bronze powerlevel to a wild powerlevel, you’re just gonna get stomped even against the homebrew memes or the outcrept decks that were t1 good… 4 years ago and t4 now.

Treeant druid is in particular a deck more viable in standard than wild. There are more support cards yes, many treeant support cards. But they’re the bad ones that never saw play, and it’s a force in standard. Play treeant there, it’s unironically t2 /t 1.5 good.

starting to think climbing in standard is rigged as well.

For wild i use this deck its not too powerful but its the job done. As the name implys all your doing is hand buffing and going face with the big five chargers, everything else is just for hand buffing and clearing the way for that face

bullydin

Class: Paladin

Format: Wild

2x (1) Smuggler’s Run

2x (2) Grimestreet Outfitter

2x (2) Seafloor Savior

2x (2) Stereo Totem

2x (3) Alliance Bannerman

1x (3) Prince Renathal

2x (3) Relentless Worg

1x (3) Righteous Defense

1x (3) Saidan the Scarlet

2x (3) Stonehearth Vindicator

2x (4) Arena Fanatic

1x (4) Blademaster Samuro

2x (4) Chillblade Champion

2x (4) Grimestreet Enforcer

1x (4) Stormwind Knight

1x (5) Don Han’Cho

2x (5) Ghostly Charger

2x (5) Glowstone Technician

1x (5) Kangor, Dancing King

1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins

1x (5) Overlord Runthak

1x (5) Zilliax

2x (6) Claw Machine

2x (6) Evasive Wyrm

1x (7) Mr. Smite

1x (8) Lightforged Cariel

AAEBAamaBgyvBO4E/70C++gDt4AEv4AEqooE4IsE6rgEl+8EwMYF2PYFDrO7ApW8AvfQAsvvAt3+At2JA4WxA7rhA/D2A/mkBNrZBNbQBYP+BbSeBgAA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone