Climatic Necrotic Explosion needs a Buff

Give the souls Taunt
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think they need keywords personally (although, I wouldn’t be opposed either). What I think the card needs is for EACH of the numbers to increase by 1 every time you spend a corpse. It still wouldn’t make it a great card at 10 mana given the heavy rainbow restriction, I mean look at what Reno does for 8, but dealing 7 damage summon 7 1/4s for TEN MANA is laughably bad even without the rune restriction.

1 Like

I agree, would do both actually.

1 Like

cost should be part of the improvements then just make like 12 mana, or give the souls rush, or make the attack and health improvement not separate, or additional unique targets like the new warrior card. otherwise its literally 10 mana, deal 5 damage because right now the minions do literally nothing, except be slightly spooky, because if they did do something, you were going to win anyway.

When it released it pretty much went with a wet fart. Why use rainbow when lord marrow just brings more to the table? Def needs some king of buff.

1 Like

I wish Blizzard would buff more cards in general.

So many cool cards that just need a little push to be at least somewhat competitive.

1 Like