Class Action - BLIZZARDS BOTS

I will be suing Blizzard for going against their own TOS. They have absolutely RUINED hearthstone with THEIR OWN BOTS. Which is completely against their own TOS.

5 Likes

Cool. Let us know which bundle they sold you.

If you’re hoping they take your threat seriously, don’t hold your breath. They’re not even taking their ongoing lawsuits seriously.

I didn’t know actiblizz sold bundles of bots.

Not entirely true: their board donated to the governor of california’s election campaign (twice), and he subsequently interfered in the prosecuting attorney’s state level case, firing the lead prosecutor and the assistant resigned in protest.

Then, just after the buyout by microsoft the federal case gets settled for less than half of what weinstein paid for the same offenses. How many criminal prosecutions came from this situation (again, contrast with weinstein), and from the countless others?

ZERO

There is not a SINGLE politician in America that is true anymore. They are all corrupt and pathetic.

1 Like

Where in the TOS for Hearthstone does it say that Blizzard is prohibited from using bots? I know it says that the end user license agreements that apply to us players states it in the form of cheating software and other automated playing software, etc. But I think you’d be very hard pressed to see any part of anything in the TOS that actually apply to Blizzard and something as specific as prohibiting themselves in any way.

1 Like

Katie Porter doesnt seem to be. I like her whiteboard.

Theres no rules in the universe just man made laws, which are just as flexible.

*lets actiblizz do whatever they want and break their own rules.
fixed

The idea that they can do whatever they want to whoever they want is how they wound up with their workplace harassment legal troubles.

You don’t like playing against aggro druid bots?

I didnt let anyone do anything. I merely asked a straightforward and seemingly easy enough to understand question. Can you find it in the TOS where it says they have to play by the rules we have to play by? If that rule is in fact in there, show it. Id love for my assumption to be incorrect or in error. But I doubt it. Most companies that have a legal document like a TOS drafted up aren’t dumb enough to hold themselves to the same standard they hold others to. (Side note: my opinion is they should, but I know how reality works so I understand, despite disagreeing with it, what is the most likely thing here)

So while you are good at incorrecting me. Poor form and poor execution yet again.

Oh is this about the male dominated workplace, and the state of cali bringing suits forward?

Well if Chuck Norris were to run, or Leeroy.

I didn’t say YOU did…I was posting about the company. Unless you are admitting to being a company employee.

don’t? It says if you play the game, you play by the rules. The rules say no botting, cheating, etc.

Again, the idea that they can do whatever they want to whoever they want is how they wound up with their workplace harassment legal troubles.

Actually, it says:

bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard

And since it’s Blizzard, they authorized it.

Source and lack of identification as blizzard bots.

They have yet to say higher ups have signed off on this, just like team 5’s lead had clearance to post exploits on livestream.

Note how the pro company posters defend botting.

Irrelevant. OP is saying he’ll sue for going against their own TOS. If it’s software they authorized (and they would be idiots if they didn’t, not to mention fired), they didn’t break it. If they’re not Blizzard bots, they’re not part of the lawsuit.

because…reasons.

source: dude, trust me.

they …told us how to tell when we play vs blizzard bots…they dont show up on recent played list

nothing of real substantive value.

Which doesn’t address:

“* report them* It’s may not seem like anything happens…”
Corrected for accuracy.