Cheats, hacks, fake profiles

When will bliz fix the cheating in this game? Battlegrounds are a great prime example. Don’t get me wrong i can average 4th or higher usually but to see the way some of these guys play we know their cheating. You give opinions for us to report them but i don’t see anything happening. I’m over 6k ranking and see people ending up with 1k hp and hit points or even higher into way ridiculous broken numbers. Fix this so the game isn’t dumb.

1 Like

Not sounding rude, but how are they cheating? You’re not giving any examples. Is it the large minions? That’s pretty much luck of the draw. I’m not really sure how battlegrounds works, myself; I dabble in it when I get a quest to do it.

2 Likes

It isn’t possible to cheat.
You’re just being paranoid.

1 Like

I don’t understand how cheating is a thing in Bg’s. How are they cheating?

Flat out lie. You can briefly disconnect to skip animations and get a longer tavern phase. Which is cheating.

It objectively isn’t cheating. You may not like it, but I’m sure there’s lots of aspects of the game you don’t like. It’s how blizzard chose to design it.

Which pretty much only matters with pirates or the combo of the beast/pirate/felemental combo feeding 40g a turn.