Chaotic tendrils

I feel that when someone’s time is up their turn needs to be over. Even if the spell hasn’t finished casting. I just played against someone whose chaotic tendrils kept casting ten Druid spells and then even after the rope fully burned they were able to keep playing. This is SO TEDIOUS.
I won anyway but it’s just not good game play

1 Like

If I play 10 spells while the rope is burning, and as the animations are faster from the caster side than from the opponent’s, the 10 spells finish casting before the rope is up,
and if on your side, as the animations will take longer, you are still seeing the 8th one when the rope ends,
what should happen to the last 2 spells ?
Because on my side, I did actually finish my turn in time. I even finished the animations in time. It would be totally unfair to cancel me actions I totally did in my alocated time.

I don’t even want to think about the literal hell it would be to have to revert actions that have already been executed. When you play a card, it’s effect is instantaneous on the actual game. On your screen it will take time to display, but in the game it has already been processed (if you queue 2 4/4 minions to attack an 8/8, the second minions will display a skull on the 8/8 to indicate it will kill it, even though it still has 8 hp on your screen because the first minion didn’t attack yet)

it does thats what "too late your turn ended " means and the card you tried to play gets returned to your hand didnt you notice ?

Yeah but they want the cards you actually played to be cancelled it the animations are not finished when the turn ends.

Sorry op. People have complained about opponent’s turn animations taking up turn time from your turn since before shudderwock showed the universe how broken it was.

And in typical team 5 and actiblizz fashion, nothing was done. Only more brokenness piled on.

OP is just complaining about animations taking too long, that’s it

That’s wrong
In fact your timer now only starts when your turn actually starts on your end. You can no longer make your opponent lose their time and even less skip their turn like some exploits were able to.

they fixed it its been years since last time i had my turn skipped by a warlock in wild( they used able to do that with plot twist)

There were many turn skips in fact
Infinite shadow vision, infinite jade idol…
On the opposite side of the spectrum I think they also fixed Nozdormu that was able to give you infinit etime during your turn by pulling him in and out of the board multiple times

I don’t want anyone’s turns to be cancelled - that’s stupid. I want the turn to actually not exceed the time. It it takes that long to “cast” all the spells then when the time is up no more should happen. Whether or not you can get all the cards out of your hand on time shouldn’t matter. The cards then should not allowed to be played.

That’s exactly what I said