Changes, changes, changes!

I always thought that at legend level internal mmr was equall to your rank. At least i believe blizzard mentioning this at one point.

If rank at legend level is not based directly on internal mmr,then what exactly is it based on?

I can already see Marin being very strong in a lot of decks. Not going to help you against aggro but the value in longer games could swing wildly. Imagine filling your hand with copies of Reno or Yogg lol. Gonna be the wild west out there and I’m pumped.

dont know if corrected but i twas already explained on this announcment it was quoted on the OP

and about balance changes

ridiculous hat posted on reddit

“balance changes and content patches are separate - they alternate about every two weeks. we’ll have a window for balance within the next two weeks and it will include changes for twist.”

so well get a balance patch before the expansion release(i thought it would be a good idea to post that here )

By skill and win streak bonus stars because you will get more fair matches. :slight_smile: In my opinion this seems a very positive change so far because it means you won’t face only the classes which are able to climb the ladder by OP decks… but will meet others as well. If we won’t get the same unfair deck and class 2 or more times in row… this change has really worthed it. I played only 1 day yet (10-15 matches each day) and found much more better matches already… or it was just my luck, don’t know… but will keep my eye on it.

Why wouldn’t you? MMR has got nothing to do with which deck you play

1 Like

Very good question. :slight_smile: No it has not… but as you could read… after bonus stars were depleted… you didn’t face enemies by MMR… but only on ladder rank, which can be seen only above Legend. So after you run out of bonus stars… you could face only decks which can climb the ladder… Which decks could climb the ladder mostly? Only the most OP ones, right? :slight_smile: If you don’t need to face only these after you are out of bonus stars… then finally you might get more fair matches and climb the ladder with your own unique deck which is not one of the most OP ones… but have answers for most of the OP decks too. (Not all of them ofc because it seems impossible I think… but most of them.)

Even warlock is decent, but that is it, other classes have many cards in even/odd costs are much more relevant than a better HP.

I think the whole even/odd idea favors some classes WAY more than others, and always has.

I tried odd rogue now, was a power house when Baku was released, but now is pathetic weak, the powercreep in this game get so high the cards needed to go for Wild sooner in the past barely will be playable now.

1 Like