Change Xp from Time Played to Turns Played

The current XP system encourages players to burn the rope every turn. While it does not happen every game it does happen enough to be annoying. This can be remedied by awarding X amount of XP per turn instead of X amount of XP per minute. In modes like Duels or Arena where players build their deck each card pick would be considered one turn.

1 Like

why do you think it would make a difference ?(they use bots )

and it seems to me itll hurt aggro players

YES!! plz do this! lol if you think my roping and bg afk’ing is bad now please make it turn based! punishing aggro while rewarding me more?! im all for it.

2 Likes

or xp should be low at low ranks and plenty at high ranks, no more botting, problem solved

…are you trying to suggest something worse on purpose ?

worse? how so? if you bot, you lose which means your mmr drops which means you won’t be able to get xp anymore, if you want to earn xp, you have to play

not trolling what is MMR or what does it mean ? I have saw players say this just curious. Just looked it up lol Matchmaking Rating.

There is something seriously wrong with a game, when people think the best way to play it is not to actually play it.

I still maintain that the Rewards Track XP should follow the same formula as Class XP: Cards played, Damage dealt and a bonus for winning.

Would you rather play against a bot that ropes every turn or a bot that immediately hits End Turn?

1 Like

Well that explains the rant I just posted. I had no idea why suddenly people we’re letting turns run down. I don’t have patience for that crap. Time to find a new game of the don’t fix it. I play on my breaks as a mind dump now it just aggravates me. Thanks for the info

1 Like

i prefer my idea :stuck_out_tongue: xp proportionate to rank/mmr
if you bot, you lose which means no point anymore to bot

That would also mean that people who are actually not good and/or new to the game progress slower and thus get less currency, giving them less cards to play with, which in turn is likely to make them less interested in playing.

Sure it would also hit bots using decks that don’t win much, but I’d wager that’s a lower percentage of the population than players who just aren’t that good.