Cards that will be nerded and buffed - update with all modes

This looks great a big patch will definatly shake up the meta i cant wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should be interesting. Glad they didn’t see Sargeras as the problem when it was more so symphony that made it a problem.

Are we assuming symphony gets taken back to 6 mana?

1 Like

That is one option or the other option is they keep it 5 mana and change the effect of the card that draws your highest card.

Maybe make it so says draw a minion that cost 5 or more it cost 3 less.

1 Like

Looks like Zedd dropped a new video. Oh boy!

This is a BIG update for wild. Much needed. I love what I’m seeing!

I don’t recognize the blue laser guy in nerfs standard, help me out?

Wow They will buff Tirion?! OMG I am waiting for that for since got him in Gold for 500 Paladin wins! I would love to use it, but for 8 mana… it was just too weak… :smiley: And also the nerfs… can’t wait to see them! Seems like a very good balance patch!

Hi there that is a death knigh card Frost Queen Sindragosa u need one blood rune and one frost rune to play her its a buff very cool card glad its being buffed :slight_smile:

Nono, I mean the 6th card in standard nerf. the lightning gal :smiley: I cannot for the life of me find or figure out what card it is tho, appreciate the help ^^

I hope also for a change of the destroy enemy top 6 cards, to something like destroy 3 top cards of both players… for example… Because top 6 cards of the enemy… is just really unfair in my opinion… it is enough for them to destroy enemies most important cards and they already lost…

Ah that is the new hunter spell celestial shot 3 mana i am sure they will change to 4 mana idk about the spell damage part because you play this on turn 3 then you play the 4 mana card everson portal very strong.

That might be a consideration for the team as well. i am also curious for the Tirion buff :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah me too! ^^ A Lifesteal upgrade for his weapon would be good for slower decks, but decrase durability to 2… and also mana cost to 6, stats to 5/5 maybe for example. :wink:

This is actually the Warrior spell Sanitize- the laser is cleaning the helmet.

1 Like

Yes thank you! well, thank you too aerthis for trying. I was scanning my entire cardset… it needs a nerf, wonder what they will do.

I know that the hunter cardd is being nerfed the arcane spell i saw in a video i assumed it was that lol :smiley:

Hi there sorry for the late reply i am abi confused as somone said that it is actually the warrior card sanitize however unless im wrong a saw a video that mentioned the hunter new spell lets see when the notes come out if both are included sorry for the confusion :slight_smile: