Cards and Graphics not Showing Properly

I’m having trouble seeing cards properly on the game on my Dell computer. Whenever I load the game, everything looks like it just had a blackout. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but that hasn’t worked.

Hey, Sabaku!

Please collect a DXDIAG and post it here using the Preformatted Text button in the posting options. Just make sure the full DXDIAG contents are between the Preformatted Text tags.

Same Problem as above on mac 10.10.4. The tags are as follows:

" Version: 1.0
Obtained from: Identified Developer
Last Modified: 05/11/19 8:31 am
Kind: Intel
64-Bit (Intel): Yes
Signed by: Developer ID Application: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. (G847MC6JZ5), Developer ID Certification Authority, Apple Root CA
Get Info String: Unity Player version 2018.4.0f1 (b6ffa8986c8d). © 2019 Unity Technologies ApS. All rights reserved."

What video card do you have? And how recent are the video card drivers (not sure if that applies to Mac, but certainly in Windows for OP)? You can find the minimum requirements for Hearthston here:

this includes a link to supported graphics cards:

Note that a couple of patches ago, the graphics engine in Hearthstone was updated, meaning that the minimum requirements to play the game have increased at the time. It is possible that the game was working fine before, but not anymore.

Hey, Mengho! Hearthstone on MacOS has a minimum requirement of Sierra 10.12. Yosemite (10.10) and El Captain (10.11) are no longer supported to run Hearthstone.

We’ve seen issues with the graphics on systems that are below the system requirements on this thread.

If the system is within minimum requirements for Sierra, the graphics/card not showing properly should be fixed after upgrading to Sierra.