Cards and different game elements appear black out

Hi,

After updating the game to the most recent version (15.4.0.34670.) the game shows many textures (Menu buttons, card packs, cards, art and board elements) blacked out.

12 Likes

Same thing happens for me too. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Me too… That’s bad.

2 Likes

Then you probably have obsolete hardware.

1 Like

Yup same here. It would be nice if they would fix this or post a work-around.

2 Likes

I have the same problem or maybe it’s a bug, but anyway it’s awful!!!

2 Likes

You are correct. It still hurts because I was playing Hearthstone on this PC for years.

The weird thing is that golden cards work fine, regular cards and some plain images are black.

I hope they develop a fix for us who has Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GPU.

4 Likes

Yeah I can see golden cards

2 Likes

Same problem here. Blizzard, you gotta give us a work around

5 Likes

same here. blizz pls fix :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In the other forums Bliz just said your PC is too old and we can’t do anything. So will you confirm that your not going to fix this issues, I need to know cos if not I’ll uninstall and won’t have to keep checking the forums. For now just give confirmation your not going to fix it so I can find a new game.

4 Likes

Soo on worse performane like on phone hearthstone can actually work correctly but when it’s about PC: ‘Your PC is too old’ Where is the logic?

1 Like

playing and enjoying the game on my old laptop… now its too old.
sounds like they are lazy to me
you changed it…change it back blizzard lol its only been a few months

• only goldcards show up etc

Near 2 months have passed since this problem started, yesterday Blizzard released the patch 16.0 and it’s still not solved, they even mention this in the patch notes saying that maybe the game now runs even worse.

That being said, they also mention that they are ‘‘working on it’’ and that they know the problem is there. Sigh…

It’s shameful that a company of such category takes this long to release such ‘needed’ solution.

Hey there,

Blacked out cards or graphical issues with the UI / game board will usually mean that your video card is below the minimum system requirements or not supported.

If you’ve looked over the Hearthstone Supported Video Cards list and your card is supported, make sure you update the drivers to the latest version.

1 Like