Card manager search feature: highlight selected

i don’t know if this is something that would be difficult to do, but quite often i feel like it would be helpful to be able to have the selected / searched for card be highlighted in either the deck list (if you are in a deck) or highlight decks that the card is in (if you are not) … for example, if i search for nozdormu to see if i have him in any decks for the purpose of doing the “play 3 games with noz in your deck” daily quest or for doing the “win 500 games with noz in your deck” … i don’t know the best way to make this mechanic work, but something like the card drag is probably like the ideal moment to do the highlight, unless the search result only actually is a single card, then you wouldn’t even have to “touch” the card to activate the highlight … additionally, for doing things like “do x battlecry” quests, it would be nice to be able to see the number of hits highlighted in a deck (or decks), would save some time trying to remember if a deck was good for that quest or not, etc. … i’m sure there other time saving use cases, but those are where mine stem from – thanks