Card costs 4, summon two 8 cost minions. say what?

your suggestion for as buff dfoesnt look like a good idea it would make it too consistent

This game is unfair for certain classes!! I love the Mage class because of the theme of what the class is, but in this game the strong classes are Druid and Paladin!
The Azerite Hawk should be offered the option to DISCOVER a TITAN, the way this one is complete rubbish!! The balance of this stupid game!! Paladin or druid cards are always very good or above average! What did the mage get from cards from this latest collection?? Just rubbish!!
I think itā€™s incredible that you have a weak memory!! You donā€™t even play this game and you only live to post on this forum hereā€¦ I access two forums when I get mad about this game!!

I already told you not to talk to me!!

always ? are you forgetting paladin had a ā€œyour secrets trigger twiceā€ legendary ā€¦and not a single secret for it released

When is the last time you went outside? And no, Iā€™m not trying to dox you. Genuinely curious.

Look what it was in reply to: two posters who were needlessly being pedantic instead of actually addressing his point. And if you read the rest of the post:

You might have noticed that.

Careful asking this question, depedning on your stance towards the company will get your post removed.