Card back random when opening packs

Just a minor thing, but my card backs are random every time I open a pack.

Was it like this before the expansion? I feel as though it used to be only my favorite card back that appeared.

Thanks for any feedback on this!

1 Like

Got the same issue, only 1 card back favorite, yet totally random card back on opening pack. Tried restarting game but that did nothing

1 Like

Same here. Also the new card back for the season was automatically toggled as favorite.

1 Like

I think they have multiple favorite card backs now, so maybe the random one got flagged as a favorite when you meant for only something else to be marked as favorite? I haven’t really touched that system, since I’m perfectly fine with totally random card backs… gives me something different to look at when opening 140+ packs.

1 Like

The more I see them, it seems to be choosing card backs I have for my decks.

Found out now through going thru all my decks checking/unchecking every cardback equipped to see what changed the card back;
To force a card back to appear every time when opening packs, it seems like you need to only have one specific card back shared by all your decks / and have the random card back selected and checked as “favorites only”, and mark the desired card back as favorite, leaving only that one as your favorite.

Really weird that it has to be this complicated, but leaving this here in case anyone else have this issue, as Ive not seen any other solutions to this, on any other forum/reddit etc

2 Likes