Can't report bots. Don't appear in recent

Title. Every bot I play against I can not report because they don’t show up in my recent or current friends list. They just aren’t there. Side note: of my first 12 games, 10 have been bots. This is pretty terrible.

These are Blizzard bots. That’s the only reason they wouldn’t show up as a recent opponent.

2 Likes

Is this a known thing that blizzard has bots? Just curious. I hit diamond 5 last season, I’d think I’d have people to play against. And I haven’t had the chance to have a losing streak.

24.4 Patch Notes from 9/26/2022: “Apprentice (new player ranks) and low internal-rating players (colloquially called “MMR”) may now face up against AI opponents when playing on the ranked Standard ladder. This will help said players have a more fun experience while learning the game. Experienced players will not face these AI opponents, and they will have no impact on MMR, leaderboards, or legend ranks. Most players advance beyond the affected MMR range upon leaving Silver or Gold ranks.”

2 Likes

Well that’s it thanks for the info!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.