Cant play on Mobile after new Patch

Galaxy S7 here. I can load the game but tje lag is terrible. Strictly speaking, I can “play” but only if I make every action precise and slowly, and I don’t take any action at all during the last 20 seconds of a round.

edit

The lag in the round I just attempted to play was so bad that I was completely unable to build a board. I’d enter the tavern with ten to twelve seconds remaining and the clock would run out before Bob’s minions had finished popping up.

After two rounds of that, I threw in the towel and conceded.

1 Like

Galaxy J6.
Still doing it. Freezes when loading the Hearthstone logo.
Again, please test your game works before patches. Im not a game developer but I would imagine testing the game actually works on each device before releasing patches would actualy be quite high up there on the list of important things to do, but again, I’m not a game developer.

IOS here and I’m getting a “Let’s go to the store to download the update”, even though I’ve already downloaded it. It opens up the App Store and won’t let me farther in to the game

I have also already downloaded and installed the new update via the Store.

Galaxy S9 crashes as soon as the game finishes loading.

Just reinstalled the game. Still crashes.

same thing happens to me. deleted and reinstalled, still doing it.

iphone 7 here.

Same.

Mobile launches are getting worse and worse.

I was originally having that problem. I saw a couple other people posting that they had uninstalled then reinstalled the client, which allowed them to get back in. I tried that and it worked for me, but I have seen posts reporting both success and failure with that option.

For now, that seems to be your only recourse. Blizz has posted about it in the Community Forum, suggesting that reinstalling is your best current option, and that they are looking into the issue:

im think many patch in last year not properly tested
much mor bugs then regular

Still cant get into game on android…will try to reinstall when i get home from work

The Amazon version of Hearthstone is always worth a try. I have had it installed on multiple devices for years, no real problems. Play Store version may be unstable
https://www.amazon.com/androidapp

After the last round of many complaints of mobile crashes back in Sep/Oct, I am baffled and couldn’t even make my own phone crash with HS if I tried. Honor 10. Just played a game of Battlegrounds and was fine, though getting laggy late game.

Still broken.
20 chars…

I can play on my iOS, but update isn’t applied yet (so I still played with the old minions/heroes)

I’ve had this problem before. Had to reinstall 3 times.
Only tip I have for you: when the app store opens and it tells you to “open” HS instead of “update”, close everything and relaunch. Next time it should say “update”, then you’re good to go

Hey all, I posted this already, but figured I’d put it here as well. I was getting the “go to store” message even though I’d already updated every time I tried to launch HS (on iOS , IPad). Deleted the game then reinstalled and all is fine, so try that if you’re having trouble.

I have reinstalled three times. Still freezes on Hearthstone logo screen.
Wtf…sort your sh1t out.

I downloaded the patch last night, haven’t had a problem at all and I’ve played about 2-3 hours on it.

Ok so still broken. Blizz, this is bullsh1t. Fix ur damn game.

Another patch went out today. I was able to update in the app store and then it worked. Try again?