Can't play DUEL mode

same happens to me… no solution at all

work for me, in android mobile, tks

same problem sence reset monday

same problem, windows 10, desktop.

I’ve been had this problem for 2-3 days now…

This is a known issue,
solution:

Amine

2 posts

21h

I am having the same issue

Thank you, but the workaround does not work for me :pensive:

5 Likes

I cant use duels , please help !!!

1 Like

Same here, been stuck on the screen for 2 days then applied the temporary fix. Lost my run and my gold but well it worked again or so I thought. Second attempt it freezes again and I’m once more stuck in the same issue… this happens every time, when there’s a bug and people lose hard earned gold/money over it well tough sh*t cause blizzard doesn’t even bother to apologize let alone give players the solutions they deserve. I and probably many others play duals as main thing on hearthstone and they won’t even bother fixing it until the next big patch? Just unacceptable. But not as unacceptable as players being used to this by now… :sweat:

2 Likes

I’ts stuck on mobile too. Very sad.

1 Like

I am wondering when the next big patch will be as many are still stuck on Duels,
I mean are we expecting >1month? Is there no other way to fix this problem then the work around that was posted?

1 Like

I cannot even load up duel. And there is a quest rewards which is just left there with no way to complete it. Please help! blizzard!

2 Likes

Guys! Guys, I’ve solved the problem. I hope this helps someone. So, they wrote on the forum what to do, but they wrote it so badly that I had to remember my past as a manual tester to find how to resolve this bug. What have I done to solve the problem? I took my wife’s Android, downloaded the game there and installed it in standard mode. Logged in. After that, I went into Duel mode, pressed the “resume” button, and then it may seem that nothing else happened, but above this very button on the PHONE (it is noteworthy that there is no such thing on the tablet and computer) there is a hit box in which, when clicking on the “non-existent” door of awards, it restarts the campaign into duel mode. Attention! Probably, the same manipulations will work on the iPhone, but the tablet and the computer do not work in any way in the same situation. The hit box is located right above the circle “resume” poke there with your finger, you will succeed!

5 Likes

This did the trick! Thanks!

1 Like

Duel mode isn’t working for a large number of players, including myself, but they tied a reward to it? WTF Blizzard?

4 Likes

Yup, this totally worked for me! You’re a legend <3

Worked for me thanks alot… for anyone else i basically tapped / slid my finger around the entire screen and eventually did something that gave me my rewards and now I can play duels np…

omg that worked! Thank you!

For my phone, it was on the picture (the sketch/drawing frame), right in the middle of it.
keep tapping if you can’t find it.

I gotta say, this was the most ridiculous thing I ever did to unblock a game.
shame on you blizzard.

1 Like