Cant login on mobile after 21.0 patch

• Using home connection

• Device: Galaxy A01

I hate this.
I shouldnā€™t have dropped 100+ into the game after i saw the nonsense going on thereā€¦
Now fool that I am Iā€™m gonna suffer for it.
Thanks for stealing my money and time blizzard.

1 Like

My phone is an LG K51, and my internet is through Cox.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2018)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020)
Network: UPC 1Gb

Me too. Tried everything. Am using a Samsung J phone. Really frustrating.

Fire HD 8 10th gen over WiFi.

Samsung Tab A 2019
Zenfone 3 max
Galaxy j7 prime
A71
Moto g8+
Home connection Wi-Fi

Samsung galaxy tab A

Asus zenfone 3 max is working, could be that devices with 64 bits are working so maybe they changed from 32 bit to 64 bit

1 Like

Same problem. Samsung Galaxy A11

Same problem. I just want to play the new expansion and I already did everything

Just tried again . breaks when I click ā€œsign inā€
So glad Iā€™ve never spent a dime on this game since 2014. Doubt this will be resolved anytime soon, since they want your internet service provide, like it has anything to do with them.

Any good games for fire 10 HD? Hearthstone canā€™t be played for who knows how long

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy A10s
Home Wi-fi and mobile internet.
I doubt that is something about the internet provider because everything here was working fine until the update.

1 Like

If our internet was the issue, how could we come here or post?
Blizzard messed up large here.

3 Likes

Same problem Motorolla G5 S+

1 Like

I have the same Problems after the Update!

Xiaomi Redmi 9A

2 Likes

Galaxy tab A. Gets stuck at loading screen or when I select log in. I was able to play through a new account until I got to the main menu. Wiped cache/ data, reinstalled, installed non google play APK. Nothing works.

2 Likes

Same problem here, app freezes since installing the update today on my Moto E5. Rebooting etc. doesnā€™t help, and itā€™s definitely not my internet provider.

Aye same here, typical, just got the Amazon coins to get the next expac, went to login in to buy it and the game patched, now dead.

Moto G5
BT

2 Likes

Amazon fire tablet
Xfinity internet wifi

1 Like