Cant login on mobile after 21.0 patch

Me too after of actualization… freeze…

3 Likes

After installing newest patch (160mb) due to connection issues I guess, game stuck with roll down message “initializing”. Took forever to respond but didn’t happen at all.

I restarted the app and had to download the whole thing again. To the same result, it got stuck after finishing.

I decided to restart the phone, happened the same. Then I cleared the cache and kept getting initializing.

I cleared data and had to go through the process of D/Ling the 1.6gb pack.

Did this and HS started running but took me to the “I’m new / Sign in” welcome pop message. When I click on Sign In; the music stops, Hearthstone closed box screen blurs and then nothing. Game freezes no matter how much I wait and no initializing roll down notification. If I instead click on the “I’m New” button the game starts at the Jaina vs. Hogger tutorial, but as soon as I click on the Log In on the right, music stops, game freezes and screen blurs.

I imagined that could be authentication issues or inability to log on the Battle.net interface because the options cog does appear on the upper right but the social icon on the upper left does not. So I installed the battle.net app and logged in normally on it. Then I went to restart Hearthstone, but is just not happening, can’t go past the blurred closed HS box.

I would be glad to log in before I miss out some dailies and stuff. Can provide you with log reports and screenshots if you need them.

P.

EDIT: I’m on a budget Alcatel Idealxtra phone, 8.1 android. BTW. Reading these replies makes me feel I’m not alone either. And yes, with the whole walkout issue I rather doubt there will be an immediate solution for this, hang tight tavern goers.

12 Likes

Literally, word for word, the exact same issue i am having.

1 Like

Same issue here. Updated last night and can’t log in, game freezes. Can play as a “new player” though.

Same problem. Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

Hey there,

Thank you for the continued reports. We are taking a look into this issue. If you haven’t yet and you are impacted by this, please post the device name and network name that you are using.

Example:

• Samsung Galaxy S20
  • ATT

Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!

11 Likes

Amazon Fire 10HD
Network unknown. I get it from my neighbor.
Everything worked fine until last nights update. I doubt it has anything to do with the users internet provider

Amazon Fire 10HD
Comcast

Same issue(s) as everyone else.

Same issue as above. Can’t get past the tavern doors. Galaxy Note9 on Verizon

Samsung Tab A. Same issue

1 Like

Amazon Fire 10HD
RCN

If we base it on the recent news update, there were many Blizzard employees that walked out from their jobs as a sign of protest, maybe that explains why no statement is coming from the Hearthstone devs up to this time. It is also possible that they intentionally messed up this latest patch update in order for some mobile players to not be able to play the game for quite some time so we can be part of their protest.

To be honest, I couldn’t really care less about what is happening to Blizzard currently. That is their own fight. I just want to play Hearthstone again on my Samsung device. I already installed the game in my laptop but I have no plans of playing/grinding there maybe just claim the Ranked mode rewards at the end of the month. Looks like they really don’t care that much to their mobile player base & it will really take a while before they will respond to this connectivity issue.

2 Likes

Same here and what a disappointment that it hasn’t been addressed, all Androids I have, same issue.

2 Likes

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019
Samsung Galaxy J7 2019

2 Likes

Same issue Samsung Galaxy A6

Android Moto

Verizon

1 Like

Same here. Device is samsung galaxy tab a 2019

Samsung galaxy j7 crown

Galaxy A7 samsung 2016

• Using home connection