Cant login on mobile after 21.0 patch

Still dont work . Samsung A10. Frezz on open door.

You literally just did what you are telling others not to hahaha. But I agree

How did it work please???

Can’t sign in
Stucked at door page
honor 9

Hello.

I can confirm as well the Amazon store version of the game works!!

Thanks for the info.

Can’t connect using Samsung A51 on TIM Network (Telecom Italia Mobile).
I have just changed phone and the same sim card on a Huawei P9 Lite did not have any issue.

May be a problem with modern devices or android 10?
I have an old phone with android 8 and work properly but with my new cell can’t log in…

Thanks team. Working from Amazon app store on Fire 8 HD.

HS working normally after some “Initializing” panic.

They fixed it! Blizzard fixed something in under a week! Its a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

1 Like

Samsung galaxy tab A
Australia optus

Galaxy a11
Same issue freezes at log in

Game freezes on login and in the menu.

Pixel 4A
Google Fi

It works again, after some update nailbiter. Thank you for the quick fix.
Normal google store @galaxy tab A (2016) tablet.

Works for me after today’s update. I had to clear the cache and the data before anything would happen, though. Cheers. Galaxy S10.

I am so pissed tbh.
I couldnt compete in all but one qualifier this weekend, cuz i wasnt at home much.

Usually i play on phone so i still get 20-30 packs a weekend for sure. I couldnt play, neither i could play to do dailys n weeklys on 2 servers.

And i know i wont get those packs back from this bs company. I am happy i wont spend any more money for this company. U guys messed up too hard.

Fix ur intern issues and ur games. Also create a support instead of this bs what u are doing here. For real… all of u damn blizz employes. Screw urself

I’m getting this issue on an iPhone 12 Pro on iOS 14.7.1. After I updated to 21.0, when I start Hearthstone, it shows the Blizzard logo and then crashes after less than a second. I’ve tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app many times now. Here’s what I’ve tried so far that all crash in the same way:

• restart phone, open app → crashes
  • delete app, reinstall app, open app → crashes
  • delete app, reinstall app, restart phone, open app → crashes
  • delete app, restart phone, reinstall app, open app → crashes
  • restart phone, delete app, reinstall app, open app → crashes
  • restart phone, delete app, restart phone, reinstall app, open app → crashes

The game crushed when I tried to launch it on iPhone with IOS 14.7.1.

I have downloaded the latest version v21.0.

I have removed the Hearthstone game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game, but the issue is still there.

Hello again everyone,

This issue has been patched for Android devices. If you were unable to get past the loading screen previously make sure to grab the latest Hearthstone app update and you should be able to log in again.

If you’re experiencing issues on iOS or another platform please go ahead and create a new thread with the details. Thanks!

1 Like