Can't install Hearthstone (PC)

I couldn’t get past the login screen for hours so I uninstalled Hearthstone and tried to reinstall it. I was able to install battle.net just fine but it won’t let me install hearthstone after it has me choose the file destination. I have plenty of space on my pc so that’s not the issue.

Thanks

Hey there,

Lets go ahead and grab a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Thanks for getting back to me. It said that the post had too many characters so here is the pastebin link: pastebin (dot) com/fKFQ8iVT

Hey there Aether,

I’m not seeing anything especially interesting in your DXDiag. It may be a connectivity or security issue of some type. If you’re running any antivirus programs, try temporarily uninstalling them. You might need to create a new admin account and try on the new account if all else fails.

If you’re still having this problem, please create a WinMTR test which catches a disconnection. You want to restart the test every 10-15 minutes until you catch one of these problems. Once you’ve caught one red handed, run the test for about 5 more minutes. This will let us look for problems between your house and our servers which may cause this.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~

I have still not been helped with this issue Can't install Hearthstone (PC)

Hey, Aether! I moved you over to the main thread here. Were you able to to try the recommendations made above? If not, could you include the requested information if the issue continues?