Can't even launch it on mobile or on desktop

I have tried to launch it through bnet on my desktop with no success. I tried running the root file as adminstrator. no success. I have tried installing it brand new on my phone - also new - no success. On the phone it just asks to authenticate, you go to the bnet app to auth, accept, and then end up in bnet login webspace and the app just sits there. it feels impossible to access.

1 Like

having the same issue. wont boot up on desktop

1 Like

Having the same issue but I get logged in but I just get a black screen once I hit play. I WANT THAT MOUNT.

1 Like

Same issue. The game will not start properly. Once I hit “Play”, the desktop app shows “Launching” then shows “Now Playing” simultaneously as the taskbar icon appears, but then briefly after it disappears and desktop app reverts back to “Play”. I checked for updates and Reset In-Game Options. No use, same cycle. Game will not properly start. I also tried to run as admin directly from the program files. No resolve.

Update: I ran the scan and repair files tool. It pushed an update and now the game starts properly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.