Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

Same bug for me, can’t claim the skin :expressionless:

Same here. Count me in.

I also have the same issue, would be nice if they fix this before the skin that we paid for disappears

Having the same issue with claiming the level 100 skin. Interestingly enough, I can actually continue playing the game. And it’s giving me my +50 bonus gold for every rank thereafter that I’ve made. Sucks that I can’t claim the skin though.

This is how mine is too. I THINK but could be wrong that those who attempted or qualified for the skin before the patch are the ones really unlucky and unable to play at all. I qualified right after the patch updated on my game, and just got that frozen. I can still play, the skin just isn’t being given and continues to show up as unclaimed. :frowning: And Blizzard is ignoring the multiple, multiple different threads about it.

Same here. Can’t claim it no matter what I try

Same situation and I’m level 105 !!

Same problem, just hit level 100 and can’t claim the hero portrait reward. Clicking claim, then confirm just takes me back to the reward track without actually awarding the portrait. The achievement for completing the reward track did trigger correctly however, just can’t claim the portrait for it.

Reporting in…same here. Can’t claim it and expansion will come out and then I’ll have lost the opportunity. Unbelievable that this has been bugged for so long.

Im at 120 and still cant claim…

I have the paid version and can’t claim it

Same here… will blizzard ever do anything about it?

Me to, cant reclaim! =,(

Same here, please fix… :cry:

The coins after level 100 are actually collected automatically each time you complete a level. At least that is working for me.

This bug has been acknowledged here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/en/hearthstone/t/246-known-issues/97048 and will be fixed in version 25

Same here, please fix

Same issue!
Has not been working for days, I cannot claim the reward and I am not getting any extra gold for any new level achieved!

Adding to the list :frowning: steps to reproduce:

1. Reach level 100 on the season track (I do not have the extra tavern pass, so unsure if that is affected as well)
  2. Click the icon to claim a hero skin
  3. Scroll through options works fine, including showing previously claimed skins
  4. Choose a hero
  5. Claim button changes colour, click to claim
  6. Prompt appears to confirm selection - select “yes”

Nothing happens, prompt remains on screen :frowning:

Have tried claiming any of the available skins so it’s not skin specific.

2 Likes

Same here, wow even paid users can’t claim. Blizzard has sunken to be one of the most incompetent companies out there. A problem like this would be prioritized and resolved with a hotfix in any other semi-competent company with a focus on customer satisfaction.