Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

Just another name to add to this list of unhappy players.

Trying to claim my Garrosh skin but nope. Blizzard please fix this issue before dropping the next expansion.

Yours truly,
A dissapointed player

Same here 20 chars ok

Got the same prob, so blizzard would you kindly want to update us or give us a random skin we donā€™t own?

It will be highly aprecciated as i donā€™t care about the other skins but i do care about getting what i deserve :slight_smile:

Those gold awards i get automatically but without notification. Are you sure you donā€™t get em?

is there any official reply on this issue? so many people reportingā€¦

Iā€™m the same - Iā€™ve never reported a bug beforeā€¦ do we just wait for them to fix it?

just got lvl 100 on the rewards track and when i click claim on the hero skin nothing happens

Same here. Please get on this blizzard.

Hi! I, too, after completing tasks on the award ribbon, I cannot get a new look of the hero (in particular, Uther). I select a hero, confirm the choice, and the reward ribbon opens again with the hero icon highlighted in blue. Etc. Itā€™s the same with other heroes.

blizzard come on u can do it! is not that hards

same issues, canā€™t select appropriate hero skin reward from level 100 on battlepass. Please fix.

Another ā€œcanā€™t claim hero skinā€ player here. Trying to claim Uther if it helps. Iā€™d try another hero, but I really want the Uther skin and donā€™t want to risk getting a portrait I donā€™t want.

Adding my voice here! Game refuses to acknowledge my choice. It happens on PC, IpadOs, and Android.
Hoping for a fix soon.

Same problem for me.

+1 where is my skin?

Same here. Canā€™t claim from Mac or iPhone

Same. Tried restarting, waited two days, reinstalled the game, tried a different device, and nothing. Is there really no acknowledgment whatsoever from Blizzard? Canā€™t they at least say they are aware of it, and hopefully fix it before the next Battle Pass reward track starts?

Do the rest of you that cannot get it have the paid version purchased or not? I am trying to figure out if itā€™s a F2P issue only. I donā€™t have the paid version.

1 Like

Iā€™ve also this problem

I have the same problem here.

Same problem here :frowning: