Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

I’m having the same problem.

2 Likes

same. Trying to get demonhunter skin.

4 Likes

Same here, I have 4 left to choose I click on it, nothing happens.

3 Likes

Going through the same issue

3 Likes

Yes, I also got this issue. Hope they fix it in time.

3 Likes

Cannot claim hero skin also here. I hope they fix the bug until new reward track arrives.

3 Likes

Same here and I am hoping blizzard at least acknowledges this soon. The game is literally unplayable and it has been like this since the patch was released 4 days ago. Would like at least an update that they are working on it…

2 Likes

I can’t claim the lvl 100 hero skin either

3 Likes

Same here. Cannot claim in PC or iOS.

2 Likes

Same problem here too

1 Like

I’m having the same problem

1 Like

Same problem cannot claim.

I can’t claim it either :frowning:

I can’t either. I was so excited to finally get a new Jaina since I’ve missed all other portrait opportunities for her.

I was counting down the rewards track requirements, and then can’t claim it. Grr.

sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PROBLEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BLIZZARDDDDD , come on! why are you sooo incompetent?!

Still completely locked out of the game for multiple days with zero response.

The fact that this screen pops up immediately after logging in is completely retarded. I didn’t forget about the skin, I never cared about it. Disable the feature until you fix your game. As it stands this is not a simple “oh no I miss out on my skin for a little bit” - many people cannot access the game at all because this rewards screen cannot be bypassed when it automatically pops up before you can do anything.

4 Likes

same here anyone got any update on what going on

Same for me cant claim my lvl 100 skin^^

same here (several topics about this bug open)

Same problem can’t claim skin hero the 100 lvl