Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

this is from Techinal Support section

1 Like

jā€™ai aussi le meme probleme

same problem, canā€™t unlock lv100 skin .

same problem canā€™t claim the level 100 skin I went down the nuclear option uninstalling and reinstalling Hearthstone however this was super ineffective I hope to hear some good news soon

Same, just reached lvl 100, trying to claim Uther, can not :frowning:

same here, rly frustrating :frowning: blizz do sth

Same here as wellā€¦ been waiting for blizzard to patch it but so far still nothing :frowning:

Still canā€™t claim the level 100 hero skin and just over a week away from a new expansion launch which means a new battle passā€¦

I canā€™t claim it either no matter which skin I choose

I too am unable to claim the reward. :frowning:

i canā€™t get it too :c

Bug still existing. As per usual, Blizz literally couldnā€™t care less. Enjoy this ā€˜awesomeā€™ game and and its ā€˜featuresā€™ā€¦ KEKW

over a month and still bugged, feels like they just donā€™t care anymore

same here, i cant claim the reward, seems bug

Same issue. I see this has been a problem for nearly a month.

Same. I didnā€™t post anything as I saw this thread almost a month ago and was sure that itā€™s going to be fixed with such thread traction, but this month (and expansion) is nearing to a close and this bug still stands. Wonder if Blizzard will acknowledge it once our chance for claiming the reward will pass.

Same here . cant claim my skin and i reported the bug a lot of times

Same hereā€¦ Wasted time leveling upā€¦ :frowning:

same here, blizzard plz fix

still bugged canā€™t claim hero skin so itā€™s been one week now no feedback from blizzard I feel that grinding 100 levels is not worth it if you donā€™t get the hero skin at the end of the goal a little feedback would be nice fingers crossed