Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

I am at 102 and cant claim the hero skin.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand same.

At least 20 characters, but actually only need to say:
same same.

Mr. Blizzard, where you at?

1 Like

Same, just got to level 100 and canā€™t claim the hero - tried multiple times and tried exiting the game and retrying too.

Joining in the chorus of people who canā€™t seem to claim the final hero reward. I can claim everything else for some reason, but I canā€™t get my Uther skin

same here, canā€™t choose the hero skin

Same here, I canā€™t claim the hero skinā€¦

same here, what a shameā€¦

I have finished the reward track about 3 weeks ago and canā€™t claim the reward since then. Been 1 week since I wrote a ticket to support and nobody answered. Does anyone even work on support or is just a random guy that decides to open up 2-3 tickets once a month?

Yepp, same for me. Nice to see that Blizz isnā€™t caring about anything happening to paing customers. No answer here, no fix no nothing. As to be expected from Blizz since Activision bought them. Shame on them, greedy Fā€™s

2 Likes

same issue, i canā€™t claim the skin level 100

Also having the same issue.

same happened to me today

Same problem here :frowning_face: :expressionless: :frowning_face: :expressionless:

So this has been broken for near 2 weeks and no one has done anything about it? Nice Blizz. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Same problem here, canā€™t reclaim the reward

I cant claim the skin, can this please be fixed?

How has this not been fixed yet? :frowning: feels bad man!

What happens if the new season starts? Do we just lose the chance to choose?

3 Likes

Same here! Please fix before the next expansion!

Checked to see if someone had a solution to this problem. Same here though. Canā€™t select any hero. Itā€™s wild that it still hasnā€™t been fixed yet.