Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

Same bug here. Hey people. This is about all the s**t blizz gives about you. Yet you still give this moraly bakrupt clown fiesta your money.
You deserve what you get. The fact that blizz stil rakes it in is proof.

2 Likes

Same issue here, accept button is just closing the window.

Been like 2 weeks now and still can’t claim it… yikes.

Same issue here. Can’t claim any skin

same here , im lvl 103 atm…

Seems that this will be fixed with patch 25.0.
Pasted from another thread regarding this bug. Message from Blizzard Support.

Hey there,

Game Master Oughathat, checking in :slight_smile: Thanks for hitting us up! I hope you’re having a great Monday, all things considered. I know these past two years have been rough for many reasons and the global pandemic is impacting our real lives as well as our online experiences. We have been working tirelessly to continue providing support to you and our other players during this time, while still taking care of each other. These efforts, along with new releases, have increased our queue times for tickets. As always, we appreciate your patience as we work on tackling the queue and replying to your ticket as soon as we can.

Speaking of your ticket, I see that you have recently reached the end of the rewards track on the Hearthstone battle pass. I completely understand the desire to sort this out.

I took a moment to investigate this and I found that we have received several reports similar to this; we are aware that some players are unable to claim the Hero Skin at the end of the Rewards Track. The issue is expected to be fixed in Patch 25.0, when players will be prompted to make their Hero Skin selection upon login. All other rewards can be claimed normally and will be automatically granted with Rewards Track swap if not claimed by that time.

Since this is a known issue, you don’t need to report this. However, if you’d like, you can add your own experience here: Tavern Pass level 100 not giving me the bonus skin

For this and any other issues, I suggest keeping an eye on the Bug Report Forums to track known issues: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report/8

I appreciate your time, patience, and understanding. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Click here to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards, Blizzard Support

5 Likes

cant claim mine either

Thanks for the update SkyGkar

same hear cant collect lizz fix

Same here. Can’t claim my hero skin. Please fix!

this is from Techinal Support section

1 Like

j’ai aussi le meme probleme

same problem, can’t unlock lv100 skin .

same problem can’t claim the level 100 skin I went down the nuclear option uninstalling and reinstalling Hearthstone however this was super ineffective I hope to hear some good news soon

Same, just reached lvl 100, trying to claim Uther, can not :frowning:

same here, rly frustrating :frowning: blizz do sth

Same here as well… been waiting for blizzard to patch it but so far still nothing :frowning:

Still can’t claim the level 100 hero skin and just over a week away from a new expansion launch which means a new battle pass…

I can’t claim it either no matter which skin I choose

I too am unable to claim the reward. :frowning: