Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

I have the same problem, 6 weeks ago

Well, i have the same problem can’t claim the Lvl 100 reward.

Same issue as of Nov 10th.

Same issue here. November 10th.

Same issue, cant claim the 100 lvl skin

Seems like they can’t fix server side so we need to wait longer till next patch.

1 Like

Commenting to say I have this issue too so the devs keep it front of mind.

Same issue, can’t claim the lvl 100 skin

Same issue here can’t claim level 100

Same here for a while now. They updated the game twice since and no fix. I don’t even care about the skin, I’m not getting the 100 gold reward for each level after as well. I assume Blizzard noticed the amount of free gold people have been getting and are trying to stifle it.

they didn’t, still happening

Having the same problem here. I can select the portrait but nothing happens when I click confirm.

They are going to fix the game in a way that doesn’t work now

Chiming in to add my name to the list. Same issue here.

I am also having the same Issue… They need to fix this asap since so many people are here…

8 days and still no fix,how difficult can this be?

2 Likes

They patch the game but don’t fix this issue. I love Blizzard’s priority haha. So many people complaining about this issue and, nothing. Classic Blizzard

Adding my name to the list of people who are experiencing this issue.

i think the big problem here is not for people who can’t claim the HERO but can play the game , this will be resolved next month .
I suspect some player are reporting the selection screen for old reward is totaly blocking the game , and if this is true i think this has more priority than a fix for a cosmetic hero.

1 Like

I’d like Blizzard team to hear you, many people cant play because of freezed choice of skin upon login to game