Can't claim achievement "Climbing the ranks"

Btw, i have the same Problem with Legend, Europe Server.

1 Like

I have the same issue.
También tengo el mismo problema en rango leyenda.

1 Like

Same problem, worked fine some days ago, but now I’m stuck at plat10

1 Like

Same, Got Wild Legend and can’t claim the Achievement. No Card back or Legendary gift. :frowning:

I too am having this issue, hit legend in wild a couple of days ago and my achievement is stuck at the Plat 10 step.

21.0 Known Issues - Multiplayer Discussion - Hearthstone Forums

Everyone, this issue is because Hearthstone is trying to give you the latest expansion rewards – United in Stormwind.

It does not work if you are not in a Fireside Gathering. If you want to redeem the achievement and claim your rewards you must either wait until the expansion officially releases on August 3, or host/join a Fireside Gathering

I have same problem. I can’t claim my reward from reaching Diamond. I play in European server.

Same issue here. Reached Silver 10 today, tried to claim the reward for “Climbing the Ranks” step 2 and it plays the “on click” animation when clicking on it, but nothing further happens. It remains as unclaimed, with the blue “Step completed!” bar showing.

EDIT: Just saw the “known issues” post. They are aware of the issue, and say to just wait until United in Stormwind launches on August 3rd, at which point you will be able to claim the achievement reward, which will be updated for the expansion.

Joining a fireside gathering didn’t solve the problem, but I assume you could be right, since the achievement gives you a random legendary from the recent expansion.

Same issue here, hope they fix it soon

Same for me with Icons showing 2 rewards to claim for the Reached Silver 10 challenge.
Clicking on the button starts the sparklings animation but nothing happens

Same for me! I hope they fix this bug soon!

Same here, i have the legend ranked, but my chest is not open with my card back :frowning:

That sounds reasonable, but is it a guess?

Same here, got legend, cant open the chest from the achievement

Same for me, unable to validate the achievement for legend card back reward.

same here, i reached legend a few days ago…no cardback, no legendary card. The “Climbing the ranks” achievement does not work. What to do?

same issue , can’t get the reward :frowning:

I have the same problem at the stage 8/10 :frowning: