Can't claim achievement "Climbing the ranks"

Hello
I’ve achieved ranks platinum 10 up to Diamond 5.
so that’s 4 achievements that I’m supposed to claim (and get rewards)

but when I try to click the glowing achievement, there’s an animation, but that’s it. it’s not claimed and still stays the same.

Any other achievement works perfectly fine.

9 Likes

Hello,
this is the same for me, having reached Legend rank and not able to collect the reward.

5 Likes

Hello ,i just achieved legend in wild and the reward cannot be claimed, i restarted multiple times and also switched between phone and PC.like others i cannot claim the reward

4 Likes

I have the same issue as @Darkrequiem. Newly got to legend and cannot “open” or “claim” achievement.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

hello, i’m having the same problem, i’m worried that the expansion will reset on the 3rd of august and i won’t receive the reward.

1 Like

Hello,

sorry for my worse English, I´m German.

I´ve just reached the legend rank in classic mode today (29.07.2021) on Europe Server.
I´ve got the exactly same Problem like you all.

Here´s a pic which shows my problem…

https://imgur.com/a/Xv4vj4x

I hope so much somebody could help me or fix this Problem / Bug.
I want that Legendary Card Back so much.

Thx for help

Alex

2 Likes

same thing here. Reported yesterday but as far as i know, no answers yet.

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue after hitting Legend rank for the first time on iOS. The Climbing the Ranks 10/10 achievement is stuck glowing blue and shows the blue “Completed” bar and doesn’t respond to tapping it.

I also have this issue. Yesterday i hit legend on standard for first time. Cannot collect achievement for just that one.

I have the same issue with the reward for hitting wild legend on eu server, any updates so far?

Same issue here. I’ve reached the legend rank in classic mode on 29/7 in the Asia server. The achievements interface just won’t let me claim the rewards of “Climbing the Ranks” achievement. Really want to get the card back, hope it could be helped and fixed soon, thank you very much!

Same Issue. I’m Platinum 10, and can’t claim the achievement

Same. But on silver.

1 Like

Hi, has anyone reported the problem to Blizzard?

Same problem here, cant claim diamond 10 and 5 rewards. Where do we report directly to blizzard?

@icemakelance This is the bug report thread, this is where we report it.

That said, I’m joining the rest of y’all in having this issue. From Plat 10 - Diamond 10 myself

Btw, i have the same Problem with Legend, Europe Server.

1 Like

I have the same issue.
También tengo el mismo problema en rango leyenda.

1 Like