Cannot play the game, stucking at menu

Is there any server issue ?

I cannot play the game. Every time I get stuck at menu with nothing selectable.

I log in from Thailand and the server is US.

1 Like

Did you try to Scan & Repair? That option is next to the blue play button behind the cogwheel symbol.

game wont load in ios EU server. try uninstall game then reinstall nothing happened

I have tried but the problem still persists.

same happening here from Indonesia, EU servers. HELLPPPP… :sleepy:

Same happening here also in Thailand playing on EU servers.
I am playing on Mac and PC, I managed to do couple of games on my pc this morning but that’s all - stuck in the menu.
Already tried to re-install, scan and repair, clear caches, nothing works

1 Like

same problem in iPad too. this issue come after update new patch, I try to uninstall change the network but still stuck on loading screen

I still have not been able to play the game since I created my post.

… sigh …

What are you doing these days Blizzard and Microsoft ? Are you serious ?

Did you also try to delete the cache files?

Delete the following folders:

• Battle.net
  • Battle.net_components
  • Blizzard Entertainment

I manage to play on Asian servers … not the fix you are waiting, but let’s say I can play … (on mac, no issue, works immediatly)

I’m having the same issue on PC, stucked at main menu, sometimes I cannot even get to the menu and already stuck at the first loading screen saying that I need to reconnect. Here’s the weird facts: 1) This issue also happens on my Android phone, but only when i’m using my Wifi. However, 2) when I’m changing to Mobile data instead of Wifi, it seems to be workable.

I also had deleted the cache folder. It does not help.

Same issue, and like several people in this post am in Oceania (Australia) and play on EU server. Also the problem only happens when attempting to connect to EU from wifi, I can play if I switch to Americas server or connect to my mobile hotspot. Maybe it’s some sort of overly strict geoblocking?

1 Like

Oh, your assumption is probably valid.

blizzard dont care about free to play players in mobile no action in this problem

Having the same issue. tried on multiple devices. Stuck in menu, all game options are unselectable. connecting to Americas. Is there a fix for this yet?

Update:

I am able to play the game now today.

1 Like

That’s great!

Did your client download something first or did it work just like that?

me too, i’m able to play the game now

There was no new download or update on the game nor Battle.net application.

It just works today. I guess that the problem is on the Blizzard server side. Perhaps, they configure something incorrectly, like network or parameters.

1 Like