Cannot play on Android mobile

Since the last big patch for Hearthstone I have not been able to sign into the game. Been over a week now. I have followed all trouble shoot steps including completely removing anything Hearthstone then re-downloading the game. Still cannot sign in to play. Log in bar just never stops spinning and trying to contact support is extremely difficult! Tried an email and I got one back saying that it no longer works and gave me the website help link that is frustrating to try and navigate when I try to talk to someone in support

Very very frustrated

Same thing happening for me

1 Like

Same here samsung A71-5G

It been decades this problem first reported. There are millions of topics about this issue over internet, i couldn’t play that game from my android mobile for years, and never someone from blizzard gave reasonable response to that problem.
If you had escalated this problem to an indie company with 5 employees, they would have solved it for sure in all these years, which I don’t think will even take that many years.
But Blizzard’s approach to this issue, which is certain that the problem is caused by its own applications, cannot go beyond resetting your phone to factory settings.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.